4 ) The school runs from 9:00am TO 1:00pm on
Saturday ( For all)
5) Teachers and students should report to school
atleast 15(fifteen) minutes before assembly.
6) If a student remains absent during normal
days without any written application, a fine of
Rs 50/- will be charged per day and a fine of Rs
100/- will be charged during the examination
period including the weekly Saturday test days.
7) The school remains closed on Second Saturday
,National and Local holidays.
8) Any student who reaches the school, after the
re-opening of the school will be fined Rs 200/-
per head. It is compulsory for all students to
be present in the school on the first day after
9) Each student should carry its identity card
and school diary.
10) Students who come to school escorted will
not leave the school without an escort or a
Students once enter the school campus will not
be permitted to leave under any circumstances
other than the Principalís permission.
12) Students are not allowed to bring mobile
phones to school, if found so it will be
confiscated and not returned.
13) Students are not allowed to wear jewellery
to school or any other accessories besides small
14) Students should be habitually clean and
always neatly dressed. The complete uniform
should be worn on all working days and a
Saturday uniform only for
15) All boys to keep their hair short and all
girls must tie/ braid their hair neatly with a
16) Students using school bus will maintain
discipline in the bus.
17) Students are advised to keep their
classrooms, school buildings and campus clean as
possible. And throw leftovers in the dustbins in
order to maintain a clean and green environment.
18) Students should not join other students in
violent and destructive activities or they will
be subjected to rustication or expulsion.
19) Students using unfair means during exams
will face disciplinary action as decided by the
20) The class teacher of every class will
maintain the percentage of attendance of more
than 75% for each and every student which will
be calculated at the end of the semester.
21) Lending and borrowing of books, papers,
magazines and articles (other than the school
text books and library books) is not allowed.
Students are expected to respect the school
property. No student should damage the school
furniture, write or draw anything on the walls
or in any way damage things belonging to others.
Any school property damaged even unknowingly
should be reported to the class teacher or to
the chairman or Principal.
23) Parentís must provide complete medical
history of the child prior to admission, lack of
which the school authorities should not be held
24) No students shall indulge in any of the
following practices, namely:
a. Any form of gambling.
b. Smoking, Chewing of tobacco etc.
c. Spitting in and near the school property.
d. Use of drugs or intoxicants, except on
prescription by a registered medical
e. Rowdyism and rude behavior.
f. Use of violence in any form.
g. Casteism, Communalism and Untouchability in
h. Bringing electronic devices such as mobile
phones, mp3 players, cameras etc to school
without the permission of the class teachers
will be confiscated if
found so and will not be returned.